If you've had to update network license and have received a license update file (*.WibuCmRaU) please follow these steps to apply the update and verify that it was installed correctly.
- Log into the server running the CodeMeter network license.
- Open CodeMeter Control Center.
- Save the update file on the server.
- Drag and drop onto CodeMeter Control Center. It will confirm that it was applied correctly.
- Run Start/CodeMeter/CmDust and send the log file created. This helps us verify that the correct number of licenses are on the server.
If any error messages appear please screencap them and email us details. Do not remove any licenses or try anything else until you've spoken with our support team.