Once a dam has been created, we may wish to raise it progressively, or try different raise elevations to estimate volumes, capacities etc. For an upstream dam, the downstream toe is always located in the same place, for given dam geometry. The actual downstream toe of the dam on topography is a messy line geometrically to work with. Instead, we can take the downstream toe of the dam shell (which is a nice, neat horizontal line) and use this as a reference line for raising the dam.
- Create a dam shell using Structures/Dams/Draw a dam.
- Polyline/Delete/Delete line
- Dam templates/Setup/Dam profile manager
- Dam templates/Setup/Dam template manager
- Dam templates/Validation/Create shell from dam
- Dam templates/Dams/Raise dam